Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Military Relocation Professional - MRP
Sep 29, 2022 from 08:30:00 AM to 04:30:00 PM (ET)
MRP - Military Relocation Professional -
ORRA Member Pricing: $79
Instructor: Grant Simon
**Please note this class will take place in-person at ORRA. Masks are encouraged to protect the safety of our members and staff**
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suits their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
How to Earn It:
• Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
Submit the online application.
• Cost of course
• Application fee - $195
For more information on the MPR Certification,
visit the MRP website
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 35 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
: Accommodated with advance notice.
A refund for 50% of the course registration fee will be issued for cancellations received within 5 days of the course date. No refund will be issed for no shows. If you wish to cancel your registration for this course, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic