Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Code of Ethics - Virtual
Aug 14, 2023 from 09:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM (ET)
Code of Ethics: Webinar
Early-Bird Registration Fee for Members:
$10 (until 07/31/2023 9:00AM)
Regular Registration Fee for Members:
$15 (from 07/31/2023 9:00AM until 08/14
*This class fulfills the 3 Hours of Business Ethics license requirement*
Every REALTOR® must complete the NAR Mandatory REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training once within each cycle. The 7th Cycle will run between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2024. REALTORS® who do not meet the requirement will have their REALTOR® status suspended on January 1, 2025. This is a nationwide requirement for all REALTORS®.
Code of Ethics training was established by NAR in order to:
• Create an awareness and appreciation for the role the code can and should play in REALTORS® professional lives.
• Enhance professionalism and competency
• Encourage REALTORS® to view their code of ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public.
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic