Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation Course
Earn Your ABR® Designation
Instructor: Dick Fryer
REALTOR® Pricing: $299
As a buyer agent, are you ready to take your business to a new level?
The Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
By earning your ABR®, you gain...
• Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers
• Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers
• Access to REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge
ORRA's Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certification counts towards one ABR elective.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:10 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ASSISTANCE: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regrading need of assistance.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course start date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.