Lunch will be provided
Do you want to connect with more buyers and sellers to create more business?
The real estate market is ever trending. The At Home with Diversity certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with clients in a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how to apply fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the real estate industry.
This certification is highly beneficial for real estate brokers, agents association executives and anyone associated with the industry.What you will gain:
• Knowledge of the subtleties of fair housing laws
• Business etiquette for specific cultures
• An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
• Updated statistics, demographics, exercises and resourcesEducation
- Complete the At Home With Diversity® 1-Day certification course online(link is external) or in the classroom.
- An exam is required for the online course, and is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- The AHWD application fee(link is external), normally priced at $75 has been discounted to $40 to REALTORS® as a part of the Right Tools, Right Now Program. Take advantage now through December 31, 2022.
- Online version of the course: $99.00
- Classroom version of the course varies by course provider
- One-time Application Fee. The AHWD application fee(link is external), normally priced at $75 has been discounted to $40 to REALTORS® as a part of the Right Tools, Right Now Program. Take advantage now through December 31, 2022.
For more information on the At Home with Diversity certification, please visit NAR's website
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 30 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.Special Disabilities
: Accommodated with advance notice.
A refund for 50% of the course registration fee will be issued for cancellations received within 5 days of the course date. No refund will be issed for no shows. If you wish to cancel your registration for this course, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.