Lunch will be provided.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.Students will learn to:
• Increase listings and grow their business
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
• Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and needHow to EarnEducation
- Complete the SRS course
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses
- There is no exam requirement for the SRS Course.
- Member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Exception: International members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.
- Member in good standing with SRS
- Documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of three completed transactions.
- Annual dues
- Waived for the first year
- $99 each subsequent year
For more information, visit NAR's website here
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 40 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A refund for 50% of the course registration fee will be issued for cancellations received within 5 days of the course date. No refund will be issued for no shows. If you wish to cancel your registration for this course, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.