Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Core Law- Mandatory for License Renewal
Mar 24, 2022 from 01:00:00 PM to 04:00:00 PM (ET)
Core Law - Mandatory License Renewal Course
Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Dick Fryer
**This class meets the 3 hour Core Law requirement for License Renewal**
This class will be held in-person at ORRA.
FREC's Playbook Updates
Florida brokers and salespersons must take three hours of Core Law to fulfill the state's continuing education requirements for license renewal (14 hours total).
Each year, the Florida Legislature passes and amends real estate laws. This class reviews recent changes to state and federal laws and rules.
After this program, you will understand...
• The recent law changes enacted by FREC
• Why the DBPR requires audits and inspections and how to be in compliance
• The real estate recovery fund and its purpose
• Guidelines for maintaining an escrow account
• The range of penalties - from lowest to highest - that are available to FREC
• How a respondent can object to a violation
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic