Run Your Business on Google & the Cloud
Instructor: Craig Grant
By the end of this course, each student will be aware of the free Google Tools that are available to help reduce stress in their business, reduce operating costs, improve their work efficiency and communication tools as well as leverage the Google search engine and advertising network to increase their presence in the marketplace to retain and/or attract business.
What you will learn:
• Cut down your operation costs to run your entire business using free Google tools for e-mail, contact management, calendars, mapping and more
• Build, edit and host your website, blog, photos, slide shows, virtual tours and videos all for free!
• Leverage cloud technology for storage and shared collaboration with your clients and/ or team members
• Optimize your websites, blogs and social media to excel on Google for free
• Run your own pay per click and use analytic reports to track and adjust your marketing efforts
• Use chat, video and voice communication tools to interact with your clients and team members
• Use content aggregation tools to organize yourself and be more efficient in your daily tasks
• Tie it all together to help improve your personal and business life for free!
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.