Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Step it Up: A Guide for Brokers
Aug 22, 2023 from 08:30:00 AM to 12:30:00 PM (ET)
Step it Up: A Guide for
Brokers (4 CE)
Early-bird Member Pricing
Regular Registration Fee for Members:
(if not registered by August 8th by 8am): $15
In-person at the
Orlando Regional Realtor Association (ORRA).
Wouldn’t it be great if you could imagine a brokerage where associates are calling you and asking to come work for you, instead of you having to spend countless hours recruiting? Brokerages face bigger challenges than ever. With commission splits shrinking, managing expenses, offering the latest and greatest technology and so many more challenges it can be hard to keep a profitable company going. Implementing the objectives of this course are sure to enhance your business.
After taking this class students will be able to:
- Identify Unique Value Proposition and ways to implement and utilize it
- Determine what your company’s culture is
- Identify the difference between Policy Manuals and Procedures and the importance of having both
- Know the importance of handling decisions for the company’s associates
- Identify ways the company’s associates can stay safe during day to day interactions
- Differentiate the various types of insurance, how they offer protection, and why a brokerage would need them
- Commit to ways the company can improve customer service experience
- Understand how the public views teams, how teams’ function and how they can affect the company’s culture
- Know the team advertising rules in Administrative Code 61J2
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required.
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 20 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic