Lunch will be provided.
As a buyer agent, are you ready to take your business to a new level?
The Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.By earning your ABR®, you gain...
• Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers
• Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers
• Access to REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council) members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edgeEducation
- Complete the two-day core designation course.
- Complete one of the ABR® elective courses.
Documentation of five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative.
- Membership in good standing in REBAC
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Exception: International members of REBAC do not have to be members of NAR.
- For the online course only, pass the ABR® core designation exam with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE credit).
- For the online course only, pass the exam for the ABR® elective of your choice with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of five completed transactions.
- Cost of courses
- REBAC Dues
- First year of REBAC membership is free
- Second year is $110, but prorated based on the month you joined REBAC
- $110 per year thereafter
For more information click here
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 40 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out with ORRA staff to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.Special Disabilities
: Accommodated with advance notice.CANCELLATION/NO-SHOWS
A refund for 50% of the course registration fee will be issued for cancellations received within 5 days of the course date. No refund will be issed for no shows. If you wish to cancel your registration for this course, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.