Pricing Strategies Advisor - Mastering the CMA - NAR Certification
ORRA Member Pricing: $149; application fee of $179
Instructor: Cynthia DeLuca
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
How to Earn It
• Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA.
• Complete two, one-hour webinars:
• Making Adjustments
• Counseling Clients Using Market Stats
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Submit an online application (link is external).
• One-time application fee of $179
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:30 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.