Expanding Your Global Reach: Build a Thriving International Real Estate
Instructor : Neal Oates
In this program, Neal will review:
1. Understand why a global reach is necessary in today’s economy.
2. Understand the advantages of targeting and working with international clients.
3. Recognize the challenges associated with international clients & transactions.
4. Be able to locate and disseminate valuable information to garner business.
5. Position themselves as THE international real estate professional of choice to
compete against seasoned agents.
6. Create an action plan to implement upon conclusion of the course.
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 10 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com