Run a Successful Real Estate Website & Dominate the Search Engines (3 CE)
Instructor: Craig Grant
Member Price: $10Location: Orlando Regional Realtor Association (see the location tab for our address).
While many real estate professionals have their own website, very few can say that it is successful in that it has ample traffic, generates leads & excels on search engines. In this session, we will explore how to properly plan and run a website from the beginning (or revamp an existing site) with any vendor to ensure it is consumer-centric and provides them the content, tools, and services they desire which in turn will help you generate more traffic, leads & search engine ranking you desire. Plus how to ensure the site is legally compliant, provide tips on how to hire someone to assist in SEO and not get ripped off, and & much more.
Direct Learning Objectives:
- List the important elements (modern design trends, UI, stickiness, etc.) of a user-friendly real estate site
- Identify best methods to generate site traffic
- Identify key techniques and strategies to optimize your website for search engines
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes
of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.ACCESSABILITY
ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.CANCELLATION/NO-SHOWS
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.