Please join us on Tuesday, August 15, 2023, for a FIRPTA, PLUS class, (2 CE Course)
• 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Class (2 CE)
• 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Global Updates and Networking
TOPIC: FIRPTA, Plus - Learn about FIRPTA, ITIN and Global Updates
• FIRPTA Options
• ITIN Requirements for Sellers and Buyers
• FIRPTA Process including timelines for refunds
• Buyer’s Affidavits
• Purpose of FIRPTA
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required.
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 20 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. IMPORTANT: All students MUST sign-in and sign-out to receive CE credit.
ASSISTANCE: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
Cancellations must be made within two (2) business days prior to class start time. Cancellations can be made by sending an email to Carole Burgess, at Caroleb@orlandorealtors.org or 407-513-7281.
Speaker: Harding Bell International, Inc. (HBI): Nena Mills, Sales and FIRPTA Manager
Course Provider: Harding Bell International, Inc.