Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Beyond the Velvet Rope: Working with the World's Affluent
Apr 14, 2022 from 09:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM (ET)
Beyond the Velvet Rope: Working with the Worlds Affluent
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Neal Oates
Please note this class will take place at the Orlando Regional REALTOR Association. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to class start time. Please note that anyone entering ORRA's campus is required to wear a mask at all times. Class seating will be socially distant and social distancing guidelines must be honored at all times.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not come to class and call us to cancel your registration.
Finally, take control of your future while enjoying the journey as you uncover a simpler way to sales excellence. Fast-track your break into the world of high-end real estate. Learn proven strategies to effectively work with and awe affluent sellers and buyers regardless of experience, upbringing or current sphere of influence. Open your eyes to the power of intentional relationship-building to forever change your ability to stand above everyone else in the industry.
• Understand that increasing foreign wealth affects how local real estate is traded.
• Discover why global economy and market knowledge are imperative to success in high-end real estate.
• Use professionalism and competence when competing with more experienced agents.
• Outstanding service will always lead to an abundance of business.
• Realize the importance of an all-star team that will help you anticipate changes.
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regrading need of assistance.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic