Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Form Simplicity: Supplement Your Income with MLS Advantage
Jul 11, 2023 from 09:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM (ET)
Form Simplicity: Supplement Your Income With MLS Advantage (3 CE) -
Free for ORRA Members
1330 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810
Want to be able to find all listings that match your search parameters? Take this course and learn how. MLS Advantage allows participating boards and members to share available MLS listings across the state of Florida. Property listing information can be auto populated from MLS Advantage directly into contracts in Form Simplicity.
After taking this class students will be able to:
• Successfully navigate around the web-based search engine.
• Identify system requirements to ensure a reliable platform.
• Effectively perform specific types of searches to include features your clients find desirable while eliminating undesirable features.
• Effectively utilize the various map search tools to pinpoint properties within the client’s desired geographical area.
• Manage the Map and List results.
• Manage the reporting queue.
• Generate reports for printing or emailing to clients.
• Set up a search to be automatically emailed to clients.
• Add clients to the customer database for use in a comparative market analysis or a saved search.
• Set up the basic comparative market analysis default information.
• Create a comparative market analysis along with reports that can be emailed to clients for them to view and print.
• Edit Agent and Office Information.
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than
of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
Cancellations not received two (2) days prior to the class start
will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic