Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
FR/Florida Bar Contracts
Feb 17, 2022 from 12:00:00 PM to 04:00:00 PM (ET)
FR/Florida Bar Contracts
ORRA Member Pricing:
This course will familiarize students with the most widely used contract form in Florida. This contract is a joint effort of the Florida Realtors and the Florida Bar.
It’s used in all 67 counties by small and large Brokerages. Students will also discuss the Riders that can be used in circumstances where the standard contract
by itself won’t accomplish the objectives of the parties.
After taking this class students will be able to:
• Identify and accurately complete the appropriate addenda to use in any specific situation.
• Explain the differences between assignment with recourse and without recourse.
• List the timelines and parties for notification regarding mortgage commitments.
• Define the difference to a buyer or seller of cosmetic V functional deficiency.
• Accurately calculate the down payment and financing acquired to achieve the agreed upon price and terms.
• Explains the rights of a seller regarding repairs in an AS-IS contract.
• List the options available to a buyer when a seller defaults on a contract.
• Contrast the difference between funding at closing and closing in escrow.
• Allocate closing costs between the parties.
• List the times (number of days) for cancellation between a condominium resale and a newly constructed condominium.
• Define the difference between mediation and binding arbitration.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:20pm. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in and out with ORRA staff is required in order to receive CE credit.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic