Contract for Residential Sales & PurchaseORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Nishad KhanRegistrants will receive a login link the morning of the webinar. (You must register to receive the link)
This course is a quick start program for completion of the CRSP Contract. This is one of the two official contracts offered by the Florida Association of Realtors®. As students’ progress through the class, they will have time to transfer what they have learned to the actual preparation of the contract itself. Allowing them to take the theoretical and apply it to the practical. By completing the contract and addendums as they progress through the course, they will become more comfortable and confident when writing the next offer.
What you will learn:
• Identify and accurately complete the appropriate addenda to use in any specific situation.
• Explain the differences between assignment with recourse and without recourse.
• List the timelines and parties for notification regarding mortgage commitments.
• Define the difference to a buyer or seller of cosmetic V functional deficiency.
• Accurately calculate the down payment and financing acquired to achieve the agreed upon price and terms.
• Explains the rights of a seller regarding repairs in an AS-IS contract.
• List the options available to a buyer when a seller defaults on a contract.
• Contrast the difference between funding at closing and closing in escrow.
• Allocate closing costs between the parties.
• List the times (number of days) for cancellation between a condominium resale and a newly constructed condominium.
• Define the difference between mediation and binding arbitration.
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 20 minutes of instructional time.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours.
3. Students MUST remain logged in at all times. No Exceptions.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.