MRP - Military Relocation Professional - NAR Certification
ORRA Member Pricing: $79
Instructor: Reese Stewart
Please note this class will take place at the Orlando Regional REALTOR Association. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to class start time.
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suits their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
How to Earn It:
• Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
Submit the online application.
• Cost of course
• Application fee - $195
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:05 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ASSISTANCE: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.