Beyond the Velvet Rope: Working with the Worlds AffluentORRA Member Pricing
: Neal Oates**Please note this class will take place in-person at ORRA**
Finally, take control of your future while enjoying the journey as you uncover a simpler way to sales excellence. Fast-track your break into the world of high-end real estate. Learn proven strategies to effectively work with and awe affluent sellers and buyers regardless of experience, upbringing or current sphere of influence. Open your eyes to the power of intentional relationship-building to forever change your ability to stand above everyone else in the industry.
• Understand that increasing foreign wealth affects how local real estate is traded.
• Discover why global economy and market knowledge are imperative to success in high-end real estate.
• Use professionalism and competence when competing with more experienced agents.
• Outstanding service will always lead to an abundance of business.
• Realize the importance of an all-star team that will help you anticipate changes.ATTENDANCE POLICY
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
SPECIAL ASSISTANCE: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regrading need of assistance.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.