Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Code of Ethics
Jul 13, 2023 from 01:00:00 PM to 04:00:00 PM (ET)
Code of Ethics
***This class fulfills the 3hr Business Ethics license requirement and the Cycle 7 NAR Code of Ethics requirement***
Every REALTOR® must complete the NAR Mandatory REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training once within each cycle. The 7th Cycle runs between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2024. REALTORS® who do not meet the requirement will have their REALTOR® status suspended on January 1, 2025. This is a nationwide requirement for all REALTORS®.
Code of Ethics training was established by NAR in order to:
• Create an awareness and appreciation for the role the code can and should play in REALTORS® professional lives.
• Enhance professionalism and competency
• Encourage REALTORS® to view their code of ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public.
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than
of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2024 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic