The Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification is for REALTORS® who specialize in buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in resort, recreational, and/or vacation destinations. The goal of the Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Course is to help real
estate practitioners adapt and apply their core real estate skills, develop business and branding strategies, understand the issues and trends that impact the second-home market, and help buyers choose properties that meet their vacation or investment second-home goals. Participants will gain knowledge of the essentials of buying and selling second-home properties for recreation and investment and build a second-home business. Education
• Successfully complete the Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) certification courseProfessional Affiliation
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®Application
• Complete the online applicationApplication Fee
For more information on the RSPS certification, please visit NAR's website
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. All students MUST sign-in and out with ORRA staff
3. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A refund of 50% of the class fee will be processed for cancellations received within 5 days of course date. No refunds will be issues for No Shows. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.