Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Comprehensive Riders: An app for Every Sales Situation
Aug 12, 2022 from 09:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM (ET)
Comprehensive Riders: An "App" For Almost Every Sales Situation
ORRA Member $10
Instructor: Nishad Khan
Situations arise that just don't fit within the four corners of the stand-along contract. In some situations, a Comprehensive Rider (aka addenda) might be used. Take this course and learn about riders for 27 unique situations.
What you'll learn:
• Why use rider(s)
• Choosing the correct riders for the transaction
• Correctly completing the appropriate riders
• Explain the use of riders to your client
• Review the recent changes to riders
• Avoiding litigation due to incorrect use of a riders
• Establish a timeline for the usage of the different riders
• Ensuring the transaction closes
1. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic