The Real Estate Pro's Essential Technology Toolbox (4 CE)
Instructor: Craig Grant
Location: In-person at the Orlando Regional Realtor Association (ORRA)
As a REALTOR it can be pretty intimidating trying to figure out what technology solutions you should choose to run your business. Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to go to your favorite tech store with a true geek? Then you need to attend this session as Craig Grant will be your personal technology shopping assistant and help you choose the best hardware (computers, phones, tablets, cameras, accessories, etc.), software (CRMs, Forms & Contract Management, cloud storage, etc.), apps and more to improve your real estate business.
In this session, you will learn how to:
1. Identify the best hardware solutions that meet your business needs & enhance your customer service.
2. Identify the best software and apps that meet your business needs & enhance your customer service.
3. Identify the best tools that will protect your business while ensuring optimal customer service.
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 20 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regarding need of assistance.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.