Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
ABC's of the CMA
Nov 22, 2022 from 01:00:00 PM to 03:00:00 PM (ET)
ABC's of the CMA presented by Appraisal Experts Inc.
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Kelly Kellogg
***This class will be held in-person at ORRA***
Getting the listing, pricing the house strategically and having the deal close are all concerns that can be directly linked to starting with an accurate CMA. Learn to formulate a precise and legitimate CMA and blow these issues and your competition away.
Topics of Discussion:
• Lender Appraiser updates
• Fiduciary relationship
• Realtor/Appraiser relationship
• Definitions of living areas
• Market derived adjustments
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 10 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received at least two (2) days prior to class start time will result in forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic