Comprehensive Riders: An "App" For Almost Every Sales Situation: WebinarORRA Member $10Instructor: Nishad Khan
Registrants will receive a login link an hour before class start time. (You must register to receive the link)
Situations arise that just don't fit within the four corners of the stand-along contract. In some situations, a Comprehensive Rider (aka addenda) might be used. Take this course and learn about riders for 27 unique situations. What you'll learn:
• Why use rider(s)
• Choosing the correct riders for the transaction
• Correctly completing the appropriate riders
• Explain the use of riders to your client
• Review the recent changes to riders
• Avoiding litigation due to incorrect use of a riders
• Establish a timeline for the usage of the different riders
• Ensuring the transaction closes ATTENDANCE POLICY
1. CE credit will not be awarded to those who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours.
3. All students must remain logged into the webinar at all times.
4. Camera's must be turned on and facing you.
5. All attendees must be fully engaged in class by participating in chat, polls and raising virtual hands when instructed.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.