Certified International Property Specialist 5- Day Institute
Member Price: $199
Instructors: Zola Szerencses & Neal Oates
Registration cuts off at 7:00am on May 16th, 2022
International real estate opportunities are everywhere. New people move to the U.S. from other countries every day and foreign-born individuals residing in the U.S. move to new markets. Americans in the current market invest in property overseas. No matter which international audience you cater to, the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation will provide knowledge, research, networking and tools to globalize your business.
• May 16, 2022: Local Markets (Core Course) 8:00am - 4:30pm
• May 17, 2022: Transaction Tools (Core Course) 8:00am - 4:30pm
• May 18, 2022: Europe (Elective Course) 8:00am - 4:30pm
• May 19, 2022: The Americas (Elective Course) 8:00am - 4:30pm
• May 20, 2022: Asia/Pacific (Elective Course) 8:00am - 4:30pm
• Application fee: $75.00
• After completion of your core and elective courses, you must submit the U.S. CIPS application form.
• Annual dues: $220.00
For more information on CIPS Designation, please visit NAR's website
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. All students MUST sign-in and out with ORRA staff
3. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A refund for 50% of the course registration fee will be issued for cancellations received within 5 days of the course date. No refund will be issued for no shows. If you wish to cancel your registration for this course, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.