Your Safety is Non-Negotiable; the Beverly Carter Foundation
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Carl Carter, Jr.
This event will sell-out quickly and is limited to a first-come first-serve basis.
Carl Carter, Jr., son of Beverly Carter, delivers a powerful presentation on Realtor® safety that only someone with his background and experience could deliver. His story and presentation is a powerful combination of harrowing details involving his mother’s story and practical industry anecdotes and takeaways. Carl’s mission is to take his mother’s experience and use it as inspiration that will induce positive changes in your life and business.
• Educate the audience about the dangers of working in the real estate industry
• Share Beverly Carter’s tragic story while examining the best practices used in her situation while heightening awareness of the ways she was deceived
• Provide, through Beverly Carter’s story, ways of helping others protect themselves
• Empower agents through the following personal safety topics:
• Verify the Identity of their Prospects & Clients
• Examining Marketing for Mixed Messages
• Building and Maintaining a “Buddy” system professionally and personally
• Empowering agents to be more diligent about trusting their instincts
• Discuss ways that agents can keep safety at the forefront in their offices
• Emphasize the importance of staying aware of your surroundings and understand bad people do not present themselves as such
• Cultivate safer practices by promoting programs that encourage safe meeting places and encouraging the audience to ask others for feedback and to not become lazy about personal safety
• Present important takeaways that encourage the audience to take precautions
Proceeds will be donated to the Beverly Carter Foundation. For more information on Beverly's story check out this video!
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.