Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
So You Want to be a Broker?
Jun 28, 2022 from 09:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM (ET)
So You Want to Be a Broker?
ORRA Member Pricing
Are you ready to go to the next level and become a broker?
Great...But wait! There are things Realtors® need to know before they forge ahead, and it necessitates a trusted resource to help them get prepared.
This course presents the considerations, possibilities, and the practicalities of owning your own real estate brokerage firm. Students will understand the reasons why not every Realtor® succeeds in becoming a Broker, and how to be one of the people that do. With the proper preparation you can succeed, and this course will show you how.
: After taking this class students will be able to:
• List the agency options the broker's sales associates could offer the public.
• Construct a Profit and Loss statement.
• Contrast the operating expenses of a franchised firm to those of a non-franchised firm.
• Categorize and list the broker-owner's responsibilities between FREC compliance and tax compliance.
• Construct a timeline from office inception to profitability based on market driven assumptions.
• Differentiate and list the pros and cons of the compensation’s plans discussed in the course.
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 15 minutes of instructional time. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1330 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2022 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic