Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Become a Social Media Superstar: Webinar
Sep 21, 2021 from 09:00:00 AM to 01:00:00 PM (ET)
Become a Real Estate Social Media Superstar
ORRA member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Craig Grant
Registrants will receive a login link about an hour before the webinar begins. (You must register to receive the link)
Registration cuts off at 8:00 am on September 21st.
Social media is changing our world and the way business is done and clients are earned. This session will show you how to come up with your own social media strategy and an overview of each major social media network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Nextdoor, Google Plus, etc.) so that you can pick which ones you want to focus on and how to do it all in less than 15 minutes per day.
What you will learn:
• Understand the growth & importance of Social Media on society, the business world & the real estate industry
• Learn the benefits, strengths & weaknesses of each major Social Media site so that they can identify which one(s) are right for their business & the kind of client they are trying to reach
• Identify the right tools & develop a time management plan that can be easily implemented
1. CE credit will not be awarded if login is not complete by 9:20am. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2020 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic