Member Pricing: Free
Instructor: Dick Fryer
Registrants will receive a login link the morning of the webinar. (You must register to receive the link)
Registration cuts off at 7:30 am on July 28th
FREC's Playbook Updates
Florida brokers and salespersons must take three hours of Core Law to fulfill the state's continuing education requirements for license renewal (14 hours total).
Each year, the Florida Legislature passes and amends real estate laws. This class reviews recent changes to state and federal laws and rules.
After this program, you will understand...
• The recent law changes enacted by FREC
• Why the DBPR requires audits and inspections and how to be in compliance
• The real estate recovery fund and its purpose
• Guidelines for maintaining an escrow account
• The range of penalties - from lowest to highest - that are available to FREC
• How a respondent can object to a violation
1. CE credit will not be awarded if login is not complete by 8:45 a.m. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.