Core Law - Mandatory License Renewal Course
Member Pricing: $10
Non Member Pricing: $25
Instructor: Dick Fryer
FREC's Playbook Updates
Florida brokers and salespersons must take three hours of Core Law to fulfill the state's continuing education requirements for license renewal (14 hours total).
Each year, the Florida Legislature passes and amends real estate laws. This class reviews recent changes to state and federal laws and rules.
After this program, you will understand...
• The recent law changes enacted by FREC
• Why the DBPR requires audits and inspections and how to be in compliance
• The real estate recovery fund and its purpose
• Guidelines for maintaining an escrow account
• The range of penalties - from lowest to highest - that are available to FREC
• How a respondent can object to a violation
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 8:45 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.