Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
The Art of Networking
Jun 6, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (ET)
The Art of Networking
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Linda Olson
Most REALTORS® agree that networking is critical to long-term success in real estate. Despite consumers' assumptions that REALTORS® are outgoing and networking comes naturally, in fact, many REALTORS® dread networking. It is often perceived as an awkward, forced and unnatural exchange - which only leads to sweaty palms, uncomfortable silences and unproductive conversations. How do you leave those shaky knees behind and become better at networking? Start with attending this program! You will leave with solid strategies and techniques that will allow you to feel more comfortable in networking settings, make a positive impression and generate new contacts.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Recognize how successful networking can help you establish yourself as a professional
• Identify seven habits of successful networks
• Prepare an "elevator speech"
• Formulate a plan to successfully network an event
• Develop a list of questions to be used for conversation starters
• Assess when the conversation is over and how to tactfully move on
• And much more!
For a short informational video by Linda Olson, please
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic