Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
So You Think you Want to be a Commercial REALTOR?
Apr 30, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
So You Think You Want to Be a Commercial REALTOR
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Linda Olson
Look before you leap into commercial real estate
This course is designed for today's busy residential REALTOR
®, who may have an interest in expanding their services to include commercial real estate as well. The overall goal of the course is to better equip you to decide if this specialty is a direction that you want to take.
This program will inform you of the fundamentals, including:
• The key differences between residential and non-residential real estate
• Identification of the "players"
• Types of commercial real estate and transactions
• Methods for valuation of commercial transactions
For a short informational video by Linda Olson, please
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic