Accredited Closing Expert - 2 Day Certification Course
ORRA Member Pricing: $60
Instructor: Josh Cadillac
**The Accredited Closing Expert 2-Day Certification is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®**
You'll receive 8CE Credits per day!
Join us for this 2-day course that will set a definitive road map guiding you, the Realtor®, to recognize and develop the practices that are common to a professional “deal closer”. This dynamic module will unveil secrets to help you become the best closer that you can be in the real estate industry!
ACE Day 1 - The Mechanics of Closing will include:
• Chapter 1: What is a closer?
• Chapter 2: Writing contracts to close
• Chapter 3: Handling customers to close
• Chapter 4: Communication
• Chapter 5: Having a team to close: Get a Guy
• Chapter 6: Building your business to close: Be the Guy
• Chapter 7: The three-fold Chronological Closing Checklist including Understanding Your Closer, Understanding the Closing Statement and
Critical Path to Closing
ACE Day 2 - The Financials of Closing will include:
• Chapter 8: Understanding the Investment of Real Estate
8.1: Introduction: What to Know
8.2: Thinking like an investor
8.3: Living in an investment
8.4: Buying Real Estate as an Investor
8.5: Tax Advantages to Investment Real Estate
8.6: Corporate Structures
8.7: Becoming an Investor
• Chapter 9: Closing Distressed Sales
• Chapter 10: Negotiating to close
• Chapter 11: ACE Community
To receive the ACE certification, attendance at both modules is required, however, the 8 CE in the individual module completes the full requirement for 8 hours of specialty for license renewal! Make the most of your time by taking advantage of this great educational opportunity!
1. FREC requires that licensees attend 90% of instructional class time. Physical presence is required
2. CE credit will not be awarded to students who miss more than 40 minutes of instructional time per class day. Please allow adequate commute time. No exceptions.
3. All students MUST sign-in and out to receive CE credit.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) business day prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.