Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Understanding the HECM For Home Purchase
Mar 21, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Understanding the HECM for Home Purchase
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Tim Linger
This class will prepare REALTORS® to market and sell homes to seniors, which will increase your total sales and commissions. Reverse mortgages carry a negative stigma but it’s important to educate and understand these types of mortgages, especially the safe FHA version (HECM). This course covers each type of reverse mortgage and their unique possibilities. Join us to learn how to separate myths from realities, while networking and having fun!
REALTORS® will learn to:
• Increase sales and commissions
• Sell homes to seniors (62+)
• Separate myths from realities
• Market the FHA program
• Increase your exposure
• Generate more listings
• Identify homes that qualify
• Enjoy yourself, while networking
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:15 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic