Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist-2 Days
May 20, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (ET)
SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist - 2 Day Course
ORRA Member Pricing: $149
Instructor: Diane Disbrow
Check out this video
from Diane Disbrow!
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
• Increase listings and grow their business
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
• Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
How to Earn
• Complete the SRS course
• Complete one of the SRS elective courses
• Member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
• Member in good standing with SRS
• Documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
• Submit the designation application along with documentation of three completed transactions.
• Annual dues
• Waived for the first year
• $99 each subsequent year
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:30 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course start date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic