SRS - Sellers Representative Specialist - 2 Day Course
ORRA Member Pricing: $249
Instructor: Diane Disbrow
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria. The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
• Increase listings and grow their business
• Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
• Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
• Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
• Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
How to Earn
• Complete the SRS course
• Complete one of the SRS elective courses
• Member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
• Member in good standing with SRS
• Documentation of three completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
• Submit the designation application along with documentation of three completed transactions.
• Annual dues
• Waived for the first year
• $99 each subsequent year
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:30 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course start date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.