Intro to Commercial Real Estate
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is designed to give the Florida real estate licensee an in-depth introduction to commercial real estate. To find success in commercial real estate, you must be knowledgeable about the intricacies of income producing property. The question is, do we truly understand commercial real estate if we should be asked to represent a commercial real estate customer?
The objectives of this course are designed to assist the attendee as they consider venturing in to the commercial real estate field. This course will cover current information on topics that are relevant to beginning a commercial real estate career.
The commercial real estate discipline is still something that is confusing and often misunderstood by many agents. Whether you are a new real estate agent or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a comprehensive resource on the timely subject of commercial real estate.
What you will learn:
• Is commercial real estate for me?
• The different types of commercial
• Importance of real estate zoning
• Commercial leases
• Commercial property management
• Valuation of commercial real estate
• Prospecting for commercial business
• Commercial contracts
• Marketing commercial real estate
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com