You've passed the test, now what's next?
This course has been designed to set you up to succeed by answering some of the most important "What's next?" questions. The information will be divided into five sections: Corporation Entities and the Business Plan; Mortgage Financing 101; Home Construction, Architecture and Inspections; The Art of Working with Sellers and Buyers; and Title 101. This course is perfect for new agents in the business for four months or less, or for those needing a refresher!
This course will help you:
• Explore the benefits of a business plan and how to create an effective plan
• Learn how to professionally guide your customers through the many aspects of the financing process
• Understand what your clients are looking for by learning the basics of architectural features
• Obtain an overview of working with Sellers and Buyers
• Understand the choices to be made when setting up your personal business
• Realize which professional does what after an executed contract
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 8:50 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com