A NAR Official Certification
ORRA Member Pricing: $29 (includes a 30 minutes working lunch - lunch provided)
Instructor: Chuck Bonamer
One-time application fee: $75
Do you want to connect with more buyers and sellers to create more business?
The real estate market is ever trending. The At Home with Diversity certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with clients in a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how to apply fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the real estate industry.
This certification is highly beneficial for real estate brokers, agents association executives and anyone associated with the industry.
What you will gain:
• Knowledge of the subtleties of fair housing laws
• Business etiquette for specific cultures
• An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
• Updated statistics, demographics, exercises and resources
In addition to the class fee, there is a one-time $75 application fee that must be submitted with application and proof of course completion to NAR.
For more information on the At Home with Diversity certification, please visit NAR's website.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:30 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course start date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.