Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Comprehensive Riders: An "App" for Almost Every Sales Situation
Jul 30, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (ET)
Comprehensive Riders: An App for Almost Every Sales Situation
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Nishad Khan, Esq.
Situations arise that just don't fit within the four corners of the stand-alone contract. In some situations, a Comprehensive Rider (aka addendum) might be used. Take this course and learn about riders for 27 unique situations.
What you will learn:
• Why use a rider
• Choosing the correct rider(s) for the transaction
• Correctly completing the appropriate rider(s)
• Explain the use of rider(s) to your client
• Review the recent changes to rider(s)
• Avoiding litigation due to incorrect use of a rider(s)
• Establish a timeline for the usage of the different riders
• Ensuring the transaction closes.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic