Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certification Course
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Dick Fryer
*Now 8 CE Credit!*
After completing this course, your customers and your community will view you as a highly respected professional and as someone they can call upon for all of their real estate needs.
This course will equip you with the tools and knowledge for establishing relationships with fellow REALTORS®, affiliated business partners, and customers that will last a lifetime.
Professionalism and quality service are the keys to success in the real estate industry, so be sure to attend and add this certification to the top of your achievements.
Learn why professionalism is critical for your success and much more...
• Understand what the consumer survey says about REALTORS® and their quality of service and professionalism
• Discover 5 ways to assess your customer service
• Learn how training and accountability increase professionalism
• Meet or exceed your buyer and seller expectations
• Know what it takes to set yourself apart from other agents
• Deal with difficult customers without losing the deal
• Adapt in order to meet the standards of buyers and sellers
• Redefine your skills to understand the current disclosure issues
• Know how risk management increases professionalism
• Evaluate circumstances that motivate customers to buy and sell
• Establish standards to aid you in providing professional services throughout the transaction, from start to finish
The Gold Key Certification is an ORRA Member Certification only. Non-Members may earn CE credit but will not earn the certification (certificate & pin).
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 8:40 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com