Building Real Estate Teams
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
Real estate sales is an exciting business. It is one of the few paths left for someone to start a business and have the sky be the limit. Real estate sales for most of us starts on an individual level. At some point, there are many licensees that find themselves struggling to make it to the next level. Building a real estate team may be the answer.
The thought of building a real estate team can be both exciting and daunting. There are many variables to think about. There are laws, expense, and planning to consider. The primary question should be, is it worth it? For those who execute well thought out team plans, the sky is the limit.
Whether you are new in real estate or a seasoned veteran, if you have thought about building a real estate team, this course will help you understand the topic in a more comprehensive way. Please take this opportunity to learn more about the topic of building a real estate team.
What you will learn:
• Why create a team?
• How to lead a team
• Common team problems
• When to form a team
• Structure and evolution of teams
• Team compensation
• Training team members
• Naming the team
• Broker management of teams
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 2:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com