Real Estate Negotiation
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is designed to give the Florida licensee an in-depth look at real estate negotiation. To find success in real estate, you must be knowledgeable about the intricacies of negotiation.
This course was developed to assist Florida licensees as they represent and help the public with the most expensive asset they generally own, the real estate asset. Negotiation demands understanding, patience, and advanced skill. This course will cover current information on topics that are relevant to the real estate practitioner in terms of negotiation strategy and execution. Furthermore, the course also covers the caveats that go with the responsibility we have when we represent members of the public in their real estate endeavors.
Whether you are a new real estate sales associate or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a comprehensive resource on the exciting subject of real estate negotiation.
What you will learn:
• How negotiation can increase you income
• Rules of thumb when negotiating
• Roadblocks to negotiation
• Different approcahes to negotiation
• Hot markets and bidding wars
• Concessions and personal property
• New construction negotations
• Negotiating with your broker
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org