GREEN - NAR Designation - 2 Day (October 15th & 16th)
ORRA Member Pricing: $199
Instructor: Linda Olson
Join us for this highly sought after designation to add to your portfolio!
NAR's GREEN Designation is designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in real estate.
How to earn it
• Complete the two day course
• You must pass an exam after each course with a score of 80% or better
• Member in good standing of the national Association of REALTORS
• Maintain active membership n NAR's Green REsource Council
• Submit application form after completing the two required classes and their accompanying exams
• No application fee
• First year is free, 98.50 per year after that.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:10 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.