Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Jun 27, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (ET)
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is designed to give the Florida real estate licensee an introduction to understanding a commercial broker price opinion. The broker price opinion has become a more commonly used term in the real estate world. The question is do we truly understand commercial BPOs the way that we need to if we should be asked to complete a commercial BPO?
The objectives of this course are designed to give the attendee a solid foundation for understanding commercial broker price opinions. The course is designed to highlight the dos and don’ts as they relate to commercial BPOs and how commercial BPOs are affected by Florida law and nationally accepted ethics.
The commercial broker price opinion is still something that is confusing and often misunderstood by many licensees. Whether you are a new real estate licensee or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a comprehensive introduction on the timely subject of commercial real estate BPOs.
• What are BPOs and why are they used?
• Differences between BPOs & Appraisals?
• Why do Commercial BPOs?
• Key definitions surrounding BPOs.
• Responsibilities when doing BPOs?
• Concepts of Commercial BPOs?
• Difference between Commercial and Residential BPOs?
• Key real estate math concepts when completing Commercial BPOs.
• Interior BPO inspection.
• Drive-by BPOs.
• Commercial BPO Comparables.
• Brief Commercial BPO form overview.
• Photography in Commercial BPOs.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 2:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic