e-PRO® Certification - NAR Certification - 2 Days
ORRA Member Pricing: $149
Instructor: Craig Grant
NAR's e-PRO® certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase your ability to reach customers, expand your capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
What you gain:
• Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website
• Your name stands out at nar.realtor and White Pages at realtor.com®
• You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you
• You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®
• Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders' Facebook group
How to earn it:
Complete required course work and submit an additional one-time application fee of $149.00.
Remain in good standing with NAR
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:10 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
ASSISTANCE: ORRA will make every effort to ensure that onsite programs are accessible to all. Call 407-513-7268 to provide advance notice to staff regrading need of assistance.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course start date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.