Pricing Strategies Advisor - Mastering the CMA - NAR Certification: Webinar
ORRA Member Pricing: $30; application fee of $179
Instructor: Cynthia DeLuca
Registrants will receive a login link the morning of the webinar. (You must register to receive the link)
Registration cuts off at 8:00 am on September 16th.
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misconceptions they often have about home values.
How to Earn It
• Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA.
• Complete two, one-hour webinars:
• Making Adjustments
• Counseling Clients Using Market Stats
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Submit an online application.
• One-time application fee of $179
1. Designation credit will not be awarded if login is not complete by 9:45 a.m. No exceptions.
2. NAR requires an attendee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.