TAMREC Certification - 2 Days (Technology And Marketing Real Estate Certification)
ORRA Member Pricing: $39
Instructor: Craig Grant
Day 1 - Technology
• How Technology Can Ruin Your Business: This session is intended to help today’s REALTOR® steer yourselves and your clients’ through the perilous legal, online and social media world, plus personal and computer safety tips.
• Run Your Business on Google & the Cloud: Be aware of all of the free Google Tools that are available to help you reduce your business operating costs, improve your work efficiency and communication tools as well as leverage the Google search engine and advertising network to increase your presence in the marketplace to retain &/or attract business.
Day 2 - Marketing
• Run a Successful Website & Dominate the Search Engines: Most REALTORS® have a website, but few actually generate business from it. In this session you will learn all the keys to running a successful realty website including what kind of content & tools it needs to have, design factors, how to set it up for good user ability, how to promote and drive traffic & more.
• Become a Social Media Superstar: This session will show you how to come up with your own social media strategy and an overview of each major social media network so that you can pick which ones you want to focus on and how to do it all in less than 15 minutes per day.
In each future year, applicant must complete 1-day of TAMREC courses to maintain the TAMREC Certification status.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9;15 a.m.. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.