Presented by Nishad Khan, Esq.
Do you ever feel like you need to ask a someone a question and have confidence that they would not only know the answer, but also provide supporting information that would move you forward in the right direction?
Don’t fret! Many of us feel that way from time to time. If you have experienced that sinking feeling of, “I wish I could just ask someone!, then ORRA’s Ask the Expert Series is for you!
As part of ORRA’s 100th Anniversary Celebration, the 2021 Ask the Expert Series is offered as a free benefit of membership for our REALTOR members!
• The series will consist of monthly opportunities for interaction with experts in legal issues, mortgages industry and tax/finance
• Registration is required; space in our virtual classroom is limited.
• Each series last about 30 minutes; be on time and don’t miss out!
• Topics will be determined by the experts based on current fluctuation in the market and economy,
• The opportunity for Q&A will be offered at the end of each session.
• What’s in it for you? Sessions will include, but not be limited to: Monthly mortgage updates with the latest stats on market activity, and what to expect as your client walks through the mortgage process, FIRPTA, Withholdings, International transaction, VRBO updates, 1031 Exchanges, Real Estate Professional versus a Real Estate Investor, Asset Protection, LLC versus S-Corp, Contracts, & more!